If you're having trouble logging in, try these steps.
Username and Password
- Enter the username and password you used when you created your account.
- Your username is the email address associated with your TAP account. Your username is not case sensitive.
- Your password is case sensitive.
Reset Your Password
- Click "Reset Password" at the top of the page.
- Enter the email address associated with your TAP account.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Didn't get the email? Check your spam folder for an email addressed to TAP Rider.
- Follow the email link and reset your password.
Reduced Fare Cardholder
As a Reduced Fare card holder, your TAP account has already been created and your TAP card has been registered to your account. To log in, click "Reset Password" and enter the email address associated with your Reduced Fare application. You'll receive an email with instructions to reset your password.
Do you have a TAP account?
If you haven't yet created a TAP account, click "Create Account" at the top of the page.
Complete and submit the form, then follow the instructions to set your password.
If you still need help accessing your account, contact TAP Customer Service:
- Call a Customer Service agent at (866) 827-8646. Hours M-F, 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Click "Contact TAP" at the bottom of the page and submit a help request.
- Email email@example.com.