Buy and reload a barcode TAP card at hundreds of new locations across LA County.
Buying a TAP Card Just got Easier
Now, participating Walgreens and 7-Eleven stores can load Stored Value onto the new barcode TAP cards. Barcode TAP cards work just like regular TAP cards with more convenient Stored Value reloading options. Find a store near you.
- Pick up a barcode TAP card from the on-shelf display.
- At checkout, request your desired Stored Value amount* ($5 – $100).
- Use your new card immediately.
* A one-time $2 TAP card issuance fee is applied.
Reload your Barcode TAP Card with Passes and Stored Value
- Online at taptogo.net
- By phone at 866.TAPTOGO
- At over 450 TAP vendor locations
- At a Metro Customer Center
- At all TAP vending machines (TVM) located at Metro rail stations, Metro Silver Line and Metro Orange Line stations and at the El Monte Station