Now you can buy a TAP card and add Stored Value at additional locations around Los Angeles County. Just head to your local retailer, grab a card from the on-shelf display and take it to the register. Pay a $2 card issuance fee plus an amount for Stored Value ($5-100).
View new retail locations to buy a TAP card.
Reload your TAP card:
- Call TAP Customer Service at 866.TAPTOGO
- Visit over 450 TAP vendor locations
- Visit a Metro Customer Center
- Use a TAP vending machine (TVM) located at all Metro rail stations, Metro Silver Line and Metro Orange Line stations and at the El Monte Station.
- These additional locations can sell only Stored Value in amounts of $5-100. No passes.
- When entering a station gate, tap your card on the validator. Don’t use the barcode reader.
- If you have an existing TAP card without a bar code, you cannot add Stored Value at any of the retail locations listed.